martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Secret batch of scarves.

I have no idea where they all this scarves were. My mom had an undisclosed batch. I don't know if she was hiding it intentionally from me or if she was as surprised as me to "discover" it.

The thing is, I went upstairs and all these beautiful scarves I've never seen before were carefully folded "winking" at me. All I could hear in my head was: Claxton, we are so cute, try us on, pleeeeeease.

I could not resist myself. I had to try them on.

Some I adored, some were just ok.

I took some pictures, just to have fun with the scarves. Here they are.
Laugh and Enjoy !!!!!!!


I think this one suits my skin and hair color pretty well



This one is just lovely
The scarf, not the pic. Hahahaha




Black and white in the middle of this color explotion

A bit more formal.

This purple one was sent from heaven.
I think I found my match.

PS: The scarves from yesterday's post were also from the secret batch.
All for sale. RD$300.00 each


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario